Software Support Consultant
(Calling for People with Disabilities)
JOIN THE PIONEERS IN THE PROPERTY SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INDUSTRY!
Korbitec has a fantastic career opportunity for motivated, dynamic and service orientated individuals in our Customer Service Centre. The Korbitec Support Consultant role is dedicated to supporting the users of our range of software products. The management of all requests / support calls handled with the goal of ensuring that all requests / support calls are resolved with a minimum number of calls requiring handover or escalation thereby ensuring client and management satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Customer Care
• Support via phone, email and web
• Support calls / request logging
• Communication with colleagues, clients, management and Specialists
• Product knowledge
• Reports and Documentation
• Communication with customers and internal departments
• Documentation and Reporting
• Projects / Campaigns
• A+ / N+ (or equivalent experience)
• Good working knowledge of Windows and MS Office
• Excellent problem solving / troubleshooting ability
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Confident and Friendly
• Flexible with a positive attitude
• Fluency in English and Afrikaans
• Methodical and clear-thinking
• Able to work under pressure
• Self discipline
• Quick learner and comfortable in dynamic IT environment
• Good time management skills
• Ability to impart knowledge
• A team player
• Strong sense of urgency
This position is based in Rondebosch, Cape Town.
People without disabilities need not apply.