Support Operator (EE) Rondebosch, Cape Town
At Korbitec we love our customers and we offer exceptional service to them.A vacancy has become available for a Support Operator in our Customer Service Centre. The Support Operator is a point of contact for logging of all customer support requests. The goal of the Support Operator is to ensure that all calls are answered quickly and efficiently, are recorded and managed to agreed standards and that calls are completed or escalated to the correct person to enable fast resolution thereby ensuring customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Answer calls in a friendly and efficient manner
• Log all tickets correctly
• Capture customers data accurately
• Perform basic troubleshooting
• Customer Care
• Answering Support calls and emails
• Phone and email support
• Communication with customers and internal departments
• Documentation and Reporting
• Projects / Campaigns
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills (*)
• Good listening skills (*)
• Energetic with a positive attitude (*)
• Matric (*)
• Good working knowledge of:
• Internet, MS Outlook and e-mail
• Confident and Friendly
• Energetic with a positive attitude
• Fluent in English and Afrikaans
• Quick Learner and comfortable in a dynamic IT environment
• Excellent problem solving
• Data capturing experience
• Excellent working experience of MS Office
• Time management
• Organisational skills
ONLY if you meet the above essential (*) requirements then we are looking for you!
Please forward a detailed CV (max 5 pages) to email@example.com and quote in the subject line “Support Operator”.
Should you not receive a response within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.